Accounting Services Options
A good financial basis for any business starts with day to day best practices. Bookkeeping is just that! It’s the proper recording and organizing all of your business transactions.
And doing this consistently and correctly means keeping good track of cash coming in and going out, recording invoices and payments and simply providing a clear picture of what’s happening on a daily basis.
But since this simple set of tasks is such an important foundation for business operations, it pays to have a real professional do it.
There are many bookkeeping services in the Tampa Bay area – Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater and beyond are full of individuals competent in the use of QuickBooks.
But DTu Accounting has some real advantages over these solopreneurs:
Outsourced Accounting | Revenue and Accounts Receivable
Part of our Bookkeeping Services
Invoices, reviewing Accounts Receivable, and even managing financial communications with your clients are all part of our Outsourced Accounting Services.
And everything an internal Accounts Receivable person would do internally, as part of YOUR team.
There’s no great trust you’re offering an outsourced accounting partner than handling your businesses revenue. We take that seriously and promise that only our most experienced team members participate.
This and all of our outsourced services are subject to internal review on a regular basis – you can have confidence it’s right!
Outsourced Accounting | Accounts Payable and Expenses
Part of our Bookkeeping Services
DTu Accounting will handle all your Accounts Payable, including credit card expense transactions and vendor and supply invoices. Plus, if you have contractors we’ll make sure they’re paid and handle all of the State and IRS paperwork that comes with that.
Regular reporting on expenses, identification of trends and anomalies are all part of DTu’s services. And catching an unnoticed vendor price increase, shipping, or contractor expense trend can make all the difference in the bottom line at the end of the quarter.
Outsourced Accounting | Month End Closing
At the end of each month your DTu accounting department will prepare you books for the month-end closing.
This will serve to make it simple to file your tax returns – which your CPA will appreciate – and also as a final review of the month’s financial activity.
A monthly review and Q&A regarding your closing package will often lead to finding opportunities for profit and growth, or areas that might benefit from more attention. That leads us to the final outsourced service…
At DTu Accounting Services, we make payroll processing for your company easy, affordable, and hassle-free. You will have a dedicated payroll specialist that will take care of all your payroll needs. When you have any questions, you will be greeted by your dedicated payroll specialist and not a 1-800 number.
- All you need to do is provide us with the payroll information and we will handle the rest.
- We will be electronically deposited into your employee’s bank accounts with our Direct Deposit service.
- We can process your payroll weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, or any pay frequency you are currently processed.
- We will make appropriate and timely payroll tax deposits and filings for you including 941/944 quarterly forms, year-end 940 forms, and year-end W-2’s.
- We will make appropriate and timely compliance deductions and payments such as child supports and court mandated obligations.
- We will be able to make voluntary deductions such as insurance, retirement plans, and many others.
- We will have payroll reports, paystubs, tax filings, and tax payment records available for you.
There is no contract. Pricing is simple and affordable. Contact Us immediately and we will do the rest…..
There are many reasons that a business owner or C suite chair might want to talk to Don Tu about outsourced CFO services. Here are a few examples: